When disassembling the screw, special tools should be u […]
When disassembling the screw, special tools should be used, and it is not allowed to strike with a heavy hammer. The specific disassembly steps are as follows.
1. Remove the nozzle and the connection between the nozzle and the barrel.
2. Separate the key connection at the rear of the screw from the drive shaft.
3. Remove the connecting flange and move the screw forward.
4. When the screw head is exposed to the barrel, immediately remove the screw head connection thread (note: most of the threads here are left-handed).
5. Remove the check ring and sealing ring on the screw.
6. The removed nozzle, check ring, sealing ring and screw should be immediately cleaned with copper brush and shovel tools to remove the residual material. Special hard-to-clean adhesive materials should be heated in an oven at the lowest temperature that can soften the material, and then remove the residue.
7. Assemble the parts on the screw together, and apply molybdenum disulfide heat-resistant grease to each thread connection part to facilitate the next disassembly.
8. Screws that are not in use should be coated with protective oil after the surface is cleaned, wrapped, and hung in a ventilated and safe place.